Strategic Project Director
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rebecca Martin
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-13 public-sector-and-housing Sydney CBD New South Wales Sydney CBD AU 2000 AUD 1200 1350 1350 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Brand new opportunity for a Project Director to design and deliver strategy for a multi- faceted 3 year program of work.
The Strategic Project Director will be responsible for leading and executing the customer experience strategy. This is a major strategic program with a multi-million budget.
The program consists of mainly business change projects streams with 1 technical project stream. Therefore the Project Director will need to understand technical terminology.
As the Strategic Project Director you will:
- Provide overall strategic program leadership for the design, creation and implementation of the program
- Deep scope multiple project streams
- Provide leadership and guidance to project stream leads
- Manage the organisation and implementation of integrated projects
- Build team to deliver against strategy
- Manage a varied stakeholder group
- Report and present to Senior Executives
- Manage program financials
- Report to governance committees and boards
As the Strategic Project Director you will have:
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing business strategy for a large complex organisation
- Demonstrated experience working on a customer experience program
- Experience managing at least 10 million budget
- Experience as a Senior Program Manager/ Project Director managing and delivery strategic projects (not IT or technical programs)
To apply please click apply or call Rebecca Martin on 02 82893241 for a confidential discussion.