Junior Project Manager
Consultant Christon Warrener-Fresi
Date posted 3 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is is one of the largest community care providers in Australia, assisting people across Western Australia, South Australia, New South Wales and Queensland and due to recent merger they are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their PMO and assist multiple key stakeholders within the business.
The Junior Project Manager provides support services to the Program Director, Program Manager as well the delivery and coordination within the program.
- Plan, monitor and manage a stream within the program
- Use the established tools and techniques to schedule and track project resources, project schedule and report on progress
- Support the project team and steering committees, schedule and facilitate project meetings and liaise with resource managers
- Conduct close out activities including lessons learned reviews to inform continuous improvement
- Tertiary degree within the last 4 years
- Minimum 2 years experience working in and with project teams in a similar role
- Familiarity with MS Office products including Word, Power Point and Excel
- Experience with project scheduling tools would be an advantage
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills with a client centred focus
- Able to engage at all levels of the organisation
To apply please click apply or call Christon Warrener-Fresi on +61 8 82163509 for a confidential discussion.