Consultant Christon Warrener-Fresi
Date posted 6 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is well establish South Australian Not-For-Profit who support and engage with more than 20,000 South Australians each year.
This role will work in collaboration with key stakeholders across the organisation to develop, deliver and evaluate projects to improve this organsiations service delivery, performance and efficiency.
- Manage the successful delivery of ICT projects as directed by the ICT Project Portfolio Manager
- In conjunction with the ICT Project Portfolio Manager, ensure project goals and deliverables align with organisational objectives, priorities and strategic plans
- Collaborate with the ICT Services team and other key stakeholders to ensure effective project development and delivery
- Regularly, effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to key stakeholders
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops with the business
- Develop and maintain project documentation including, but not limited to, scope, requirements and business case development
- Extensive demonstrated experience in managing and delivering IT projects
- Experience in the application of Project Management principles, techniques and common Project Management methodologies
- Demonstrated technology knowledge in organisational, intranet deployments e.g. SharePoint or equivalent
- Demonstrated technology knowledge in ECM or EDRMS deployments
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of change management
- Sound knowledge and application of project management tools
- Excellent business analysis and requirements analysis skills
To apply please click apply or call Christon Warrener-Fresi on +61 8 82163509 for a confidential discussion.