Change and Release Manager
Salary AUD50 - AUD80 per hour
Location Canberra CBD
Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 11 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Change and Release Manager you will be tasked with the role of working with managing and supporting technical change management tasks. To be successful in this role it is imperative that you are able to operate in a foreign affairs environment and come with a breadth of technical change experience having exposure to change management principles, processes and work flows in an IT service delivery environment.
- Own and co-ordinate Change Management tasks and activities
- Conduct scheduled reviews of Defence change management system to identify inaccuracies or identify incomplete records.
- Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance, then develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Manage the ongoing development of change categorisation.
- Accept, manage and update change submissions using the end to end Change Management process
- Mentor Change analysts
- Demonstrated Change delivery experience
- Experience working within ITIL, IT Service/Support and IT Infrastructure.
- Security clearance NV1/NV2 required
- Experience in the defence sector is beneficial
If you are looking for a new challenge within a core leadership team where you can add value, create structure to ways of embedded change across an evolving organisation please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.