Agile Delivery Manager
Salary Daily Rate
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Madelene Ylen
Date posted 16 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This progressive and technology focused organisation has an opening for an experienced Agile Delivery Manager. You will be joining an ambitious team of individuals to share your knowledge in Agile and Scrum Methodology to strengthen the organisation's agile capability.
As an Agile Delivery Manager you will be a part of the leadership team to coach and mentor Product Owners, Scrum Masters and the agile teams. As part of the Digitisation Program you will play a key role in transforming the business to a new digital way of working.
- Coach and mentor Product Owners to give advise on new techniques to manage product backlogs
- Work closely with Scrum Masters to ensure the delivery team set up to be self-organised and cross-functional
- Facilitate scrum events, making sure that scrum values, agile manifesto and principles are understood
- Mentor, inspire and motivate people to challenge their old ways to adopt to new ways of working
- 5+ years in an agile environment (as Product Owner, Scrum Master, Agile Coach)
- Demonstrated agile coaching ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply please click apply or call Madelene Ylen on 03 8628 2134 for a confidential discussion.