Website Project Manager
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum +
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 31 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As a Website Project Manager you will be responsible for scoping, development, review and management of a website in a large, complex organisation. The role requires a passion for customer-centric approaches and for applying modern web principles, technologies and protocols to improve the accessibility and useability of the website.
- Plan and direct web-based projects and all associated activities
- Generate and implement new ideas and collaborate with others to develop ideas and solutions
- Adapt and change in response to internal and external factors (e.g. technology, political and legislative developments)
- Provide effective communication and client management including project status reporting, meeting and other communication to client and key stakeholders
- Manage project budget and resources to ensure delivery on time on budget
- Provide leadership in web technology and build strategic partnerships with clients, the web platforms and vendors
- 5+ yrs experience in web project / production management with a focus on user-centred design methodologies, interaction and visual design principles and digital cultures
- Extensive experience in managing multiple and often competing projects to their successful conclusion
- Proven track record in the delivering / production management of multiple websites and/or applications
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral, written, listening and presentation), teamwork skills
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.