Product Manager - Cloud
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ben Leighton
Date posted 31 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An amazing opportunity for a Product Manager to join a leading supplier of next generation IT, Cloud and Telecommunications services across Australia. Fun, ambitious and successful managed service provider in Sydney CBD. Long term stability in a permanent position. Attractive salary and incentives.
The company are growing at a tremendous rate. They have acquired a highly successful Managed Service Provider and innovative cloud business in the last 2 years. The dress code is casual but the attitude is driven, motivated and playful. You will need to be direct, straightforward, passionate and honest and live by a "no-excuses" policy.
As the Product Manager, you will lead the strategic planning, development and management of the Cloud & Managed IT portfolio through every stage of the product lifecycle. You will need to drive development, profit and growth and business for direct customers and Service Providers.
• Collaborate with marketing, sales, account management and support teams from early stage idea creation through to implementation and then delivery of your product
• Work closely with systems, engineer and operations team to deliver product capabilities
• Develop product pricing, financial and positioning strategies
• Monitor the customer’s journey through Cloud and Managed IT services and identify areas to improve
• Provide market expertise and insights into customer or competitive behaviour to improve strategy
• Develop and maintain relationships with key vendors, co-ordinate with key internal stakeholders, maximise vendor credits through rebates
• Define, monitor and react to key product/segment metrics.
• Experience in a Unix/Linux environment
• Virtualisation - VMware or Veeam
• Azure OR AWS cloud knowledge
Proven experience, an ability to lead cultural change and the ability to drive profit and growth will be the keys to success. You will need personality, humour and be a collaborative team player.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.