IT Project Manager
Salary above market rate
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 30 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Firmly recognised as a key player within the higher education domain, this high-profile organisation has an outstanding reputation and a strong history about hiring quality staff.
With a large portfolio of work in the pipeline, this organisation is on the market looking for an experienced, Agile Project Manager who can hit the ground running and deliver industry changing and complex solutions.
- Strong understanding, working knowledge of Agile methodology and framework
- Outstanding experience in delivery multiple, complex projects
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- Updating and developing key material to support the changes implemented by the project
- Delivering the project outcomes in the agreed timeline
- Impressive Project Manager who has previously worked in a range of industry sectors
- working on a matrix of structured programs and have a strong understanding of various frameworks
- Experienced in Agile/SCRUM environments
- Experience with a collaborative approach
- Demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills
With multiple opportunities available, roles like this will not be around for long.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.