Salary Attractive rates
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Idishta Nabi
Date posted 31 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As a Project Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the day-today management of the team through the effective planning and coordination.
- Co-ordinate and support the various stages in the transition of product life-cycle from project to production
- Design and deliver high level and accurate advice, reports, presentations and other written documentation consistent with corporate policy, procedures and standards
- Manage small technical teams as well as external stakeholders to respective project scopes and budgets
- Produce detailed reports using the Microsoft Suite
- Liaise with broad range of cross-functional teams
- 3+ years Project Administration/Project coordinator experience
- Ability to take ownership of small projects
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
To apply please click apply or call Idishta Nabi on +61 2 82892118 for a confidential discussion.