Location North Ryde
Consultant Marina Khan
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Technical Specialist (FastTrack) will be responsible for: • Customer and Partner Onboarding Satisfaction • Time and cost reduction to Onboard • Reduce reactive support incidents • Office 365 Service Consumption • Intune and Azure Service Consumption
- Office 365 and related technologies, including core infrastructure, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business
- Expert Migration experience in migrating from Mail environments (Exchange, Lotus Notes, Gmail, IMAP) to O365 & Gdrive, Box, File Shares to ODB.
- Experience and understanding of Azure environments.
- Fundamental networking knowledge - IP, DNS, WINS, IP routing, network address translation etc.
- Good working knowledge of the implementation of an Exchange disaster recovery and Exchange high availability plan
- Experience Troubleshooting Exchange Server related issues
Successful Candidate Competencies:
- Possess a in depth knowledge of Office 365 services and architecture including other cloud products.
- Intune technical competency: possess a broad knowledge of Intune or any other mobile device management software
- Advanced skills in PowerShell, Active Directory, Web Services ,troubleshooting
- Broad view of Cloud services and products. Understanding the industry transformation towards “cloud only” services
- Proven experience driving positive business impact based on a deep understanding of partner needs.
- Excellent communication and Presentation Skills
- Degree in Engineering or similar in work experience
- Customer technical support experience.
- Leadership skills
- 2-3 years of Technical experience working with Enterprise customers
To apply please click apply or call Marina Khan on 02 8289 3146 for a confidential discussion.