Program Director - Payments
Salary 12 month contract
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A unique opportunity for a seasoned Program Director to develop, coordinate and manage the end to end delivery of bespoke payments marketplace. As the Program Director you will design, create and built a marketplace catalogue to enable a full suite of purchasing for this leading insurance service provider.
- Create current state and future state proposals of people, processes, capability, systems and financial date for the new payments marketplace
- Work with the internal business partners and engaged vendors to design capability to deliver a new payments platform and payments marketplace
- Translate program initiatives into business outcomes
- Accountable for the engagement of new vendors to add value and deliver initiatives to create the payments marketplace
- Govern and report and effectively address the program progress, prioritisation, risk and issues to the steering committee and board of executives
- Ownership of the programs budget, resource plan and program dependencies
- Self-managed with an ability to effectively operate in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to efficiently work through conflicting priorities and exceed both vendor and internal stakeholder's expectations
- Proven track record of organically building and leading a team of program and project managers, business analysts and external vendors to deliver projects
- Ability to give direction and purpose to a program delivery team
- Deep understanding payments platforms
- Advantageous if you have been involved in leading teams to building and design a payment marketplace or payments catalogue
This is a fantastic opportunity for a payments SME to join an evolving team to leader, inspire and drive outcomes. If you are a solutions focused Program Director please do reach out to Sharna Barrett for a confidential discussion.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.