Senior Project Manager
Salary AUD1,000 - AUD1,100 per day
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a large scale network deployment to provide optimal business outcomes in network infrastructure implementation services, on an initial 6 month contract.
The contract is an initial 6 month engagement with the exciting prospect of a long term extension. As the Senior Project Manager you be initiated in providing expertise advisory for a complex deployment, in a large network portfolio of work. The ideal candidate will have a strong experience background in network infrastructure deployment working from concept to final implementation.
As the Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leads and directs concurrent complex projects
- Engage with stakeholders to take projects from original concept through final implementation
- Provide pre-sales support by working with sales teams to scope and cost a project solution
- Ensure that the project is delivered within budget and on time
- Delivery management of scope control and change management
- Ensure client satisfaction and manages escalations, acting as single point of contact to the client
- Act as people manager and enable project teams to deliver against performance objectives
As the Senior Project Manager you will need:
- Minimum 6 years experience in project management
- Demonstrable experience in leading development to delivery of large scale complex IT infrastructure/network projects
- Strong client stakeholder engagement experience
- Advanced Degree or relevant project management qualification
- PMP or similar Project Management certification
- Prince 2 would be advantageous
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.