Salary 12 month contract
Consultant Phillip Yee
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Co-ordinator to join a forward-thinking Government sector on a 12-month contract with an immediate start. As the Project Co-ordinator, you will assist in several concurrent projects, provide administrative support and develop a variety of project artefacts. Mandatory requirement for this role is to have active Baseline or NV1 security clearance.
- Provide support to many concurrent projects
- Develop a variety of project artefacts, including but not limited to: Risk management plans, Project management plans and Project Schedules
- Liaise with numerous stakeholders and vendors
- Monitor and oversee project and financial status reporting
- Work across several fast-paced project teams
- Co-ordinate and provide administrative support to the project managers
- Extensive Project Co-ordinator and or Administrator experience
- Solid understanding of project methodologies including Prince2 or PMBOK
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Prior Government experience is desired but not mandatory
- Mandatory to be Baseline or NV1 Security cleared
If you are looking to join a leading government department to add value and shape the delivery of projects as the project coordinator please contact Phillip Yee for a confidential discussion.
To apply please click apply or call Phillip Yee on +61 2 82893143 for a confidential discussion.