IT Service Delivery Manager
Salary AUD121 - AUD140,000 per annum + super + bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The IT Service Delivery Manager will be the entry point to provide expertise and consultative solutions of this leading travel company’s products and services. A key component of this role is to deliver on time, on cost and in-line with agreed customer requirements and contractual terms.
- Understand customer business, strategy, and challenges to ensure prioritisation of deliveries in line with customer's needs and contractual commitments
- Develop existing relationships with both Customer IT & Business Management teams at the appropriate functional & operational level
- Participate in a continuous improvement process for measuring and improving performance, satisfaction and skills (via targeted training)
- Monitor the customer performance against SLA targets
- Act as a central point of escalation for all recovery, resolution and delivery matters which include severe Incident and Problem Management records
- Previous specific experience in Project/Program Management or Business Solution
- Experience in airline industry is a must
- Strong focus on customer experience
- Masters level university degree (preferably in IT or computer Science otherwise Business Administration)
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate will either come from travel airline industry or a IT Service provider.
This is a very exciting position so if you feel you meet this criteria please contact Sharna Barrett for a confidential discussion.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.