IT Project Manager
Salary AUD800 - AUD850 per day + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Idishta Nabi
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
You will be responsible to for delivering projects under the Technology & Digital Services within the department. You must be able to engage deeply with multiple stakeholders to ensure the projects are all deliver on schedule. You will be involved in working with the project team to support the successful delivery of SAAS based solutions, SAP finance & payroll, records management transformation and AWS cloud migrations.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Understand the business context of projects to manage the relationship with the business client and all stakeholders
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Manage suppliers for delivery of project and support services delivery within terms of contract
- 15+ years of experience in IT, with recent experience managing acquisition and implementation of software as a service (SaaS) projects
- 10+ years of project management experience in PRINCE2 framework
- Experience in local government sector will be well regarded
- Proven track record of managing financial forecasting and project budgets up to $10mil
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to cope with ambiguity and conflicting priorities
If you are looking for a long term program with an opportunity to be involved in innovation and technology collaboration please contact Idishta for a discussion.
To apply please click apply or call Idishta Nabi on +61 2 82892118 for a confidential discussion.