Senior Network Engineer
Salary Attractive package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sam Lane
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join a projects team, working across multiple projects and clients. The Successful candidate will have extensive experience Routing and Switching and will have hands on experience in Unified Communication migrations and Wireless deployments.
- Work across various projects and clients, designing, building, implementing and optimising complex network solutions around Cisco Routing & Switching, Data Centre networking and Wireless.
- Liaise with clients on complex networking issues and be available on-site if required.
- Create detailed design and build documents.
- Take ownership for the delivery of our solutions.
- Responsible for quality standards on delivered solution or installations.
- Core skills in Routing and Switching (Catalyst and Nexus 2k/5k/7k/9k).
- Hands on experience in Unified Communication migrations or deployments (Cisco Call manager, CUCM, Call Manager Express, Unity Connection).
- Wireless deployments (Cisco Meraki or Aruba).
- CCNP / CCIE (R&S) certified.
- Strong knowledge of dynamic routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP)
To apply please click apply or call Sam Lane on 03 8628 2111 for a confidential discussion.