Business Project Manager
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This small-medium organisation has doubled its head count over the last 7 years, resulting in an exciting opportunity for a business focused Project Manager to oversee business and IT focused initiatives. The ideal candidate should be open to wearing multiple hats as the role will also require an element of Business Analysis. This is a permanent position.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Act as joint Project Manager (70%) and Business Analyst (30%)
- Work on business and IT focused initiatives
- Work in a highly regulated, governance heavy environment
- Work on projects from business case through to project closure
- Liaise with internal executive stakeholders and external vendors
This is a permanent position.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Project Manager, you will have:
- 3+ years of Project Management and Business Analysis experience
- Experience working on business focused initiatives
- Experience in a compliance and governance heavy environment
- A willingness to work in a small-medium organisation
- Experience creating business cases and working on end-to-end projects
Reference number: 1073890/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.