Infrastructure Project Manager
Salary AUD90 - AUD110 per hour + super
Location Canberra CBD
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 14 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The client is looking for a Infrastructure Project Manager to join a large scale complex infrastructure deployment to provide optimal business outcomes in health infrastructure implementation services, on a long term 12 month contract.
The contract is an initial long term 12 month engagement. As the Infrastructure Project Manager you be initiated in providing expertise management for a complex deployment, in a large government portfolio of work. The ideal candidate will have a strong experience background in network, migration, application infrastructure deployment projects working from concept to final implementation.
As the Infrastructure Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Provide advice, support and guidance to Project Managers and Project Coordinators
- Ensure effective management and continuous improvement of projects
- Manage high level and complex ICT application projects across the Government Portfolio
- Manage the recovery of troubled projects
- Document, develop and continuously improve project and risk management plans, project status reports, both scheduled and AD HOC
- Financial management, to ensure projects deliver planned outcomes
- Work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team to effectively and efficiently deliver successful project outcomes
As the Infrastructure Project Manager you will need:
- Minimum 5+ years experience in project management
- Demonstrable experience in leading development to delivery of large scale complex IT infrastructure projects is essential
- Experience working a range of infrastructure projects including network, migration and application would be advantageous
- Experience in Government or Health-care sector would be advantageous
- Strong client stakeholder engagement experience
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.