Senior Project Manager
Salary attractive rates
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 25 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
You must have had experience in managing application development project teams. This project is delivering a scalable, secure and standard based approach for the two-way exchange of selected data with external parties. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated quick learner who is keen to deliver and end-to-end solution.
- Manage effective teams and relationships with diverse stakeholders including business and IT
- Manage the release in complex technical environments across multiple test landscapes and phases; including Solution Testing, Integration Testing into production.
- Deal with vendors, including management of outcomes to ensure code defects are managed, good quality software is achieved/delivered to the business
- Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project
- Communicate with key senior stakeholders to ensure the identification and tracking of project objectives
- Lead and facilitate productive discussions with all stakeholders
- Monitor the completion of project milestones against goals and initiate amendments where necessary
- 5+ years experience in project managing application development and system integration projects, preferably RESTful web services interfaces
- Experience creating high quality project and program artefacts, within emerging or existing frameworks
- Experience with Agile or a hybrid Agile development approach with global distributed teams
- Strong understanding of Java Application development
- Experience with Middleware, messaging and integration platform as a service
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.