Deployment Project Manager
Salary AUD700 - AUD900 per day + super
Location Inner West Sydney
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 25 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The client is looking for a Deployment Project Manager to be a part of the delivery of a portable device roll-out across multiple sites in NSW, on an initial 3 month contract.
The contract is an initial 3 month engagement. As the Deployment Project Manager, you will be initiated in providing expertise management for a large-scale deployment, in a large government portfolio of work. The ideal candidate will have a strong experience background in portable device deployments with hands on management.
As the Deployment Project Manager you will be:
- Undergoing strict management of issues and risks
- Providing and implementing corrective measures to ensure delivery is completed on time
- Ensuring end of day/week and month deployment reports are consolidated, reconciled and accurately provided to key stakeholders
- Working closely with ICT Operations teams to ensure deployment activities are supported
- Focused on client delivery and ensure that continual feedback is implemented as part of ongoing deployment cycles
- Ensuring that change activities are executed in accordance with plan and the users are supported
As the Deployment Project Manager you will need:
- Minimum of 5+ years as a Project Manager
- Experience deploying a large scale asset/device roll-out across multiple sites
- Demonstrated experience in managing and coordinating multiple parallel deployments
- Strong vendor management experience
- Strong hands on experience
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.