Salary AUD160,000 - AUD180,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Dylan Campbell
Date posted 29 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Startup environment with big corporate backing, this organisation is about to undergo a transformation that will change the way they work and connect with their customers. You will build and lead highly functioning and engaged teams, fostering a culture of agility and continuous learning, keeping the team focused on your goals. You will lead product release plans and work with stakeholders to set expectations on delivery of new and updated functionalities.
- Lead Scrum teams, maturing agile procedures and processes
- Ensure pipeline of work is strong and consistent
- Remove blockers that may impact successful delivery
- Enable agile estimation, prioritisation and planning workshops, identify and managing inter-team dependencies
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Drive high quality outcomes by aligning delivery to strategic roadmap
- Lead transformational change across the organisation
- Prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure you are deriving maximum value from sprints
- Minimum 3 years as a Product Owner in mature agile environment
- Strong digital experience working on the delivery of mobile and web applications
- Experience in Stakeholder Management, with the ability to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders and teams
- Demonstrated history setting up teams and leading through transformation
- High level of flexibility with ability to stretch capability and capacity to suit team
- Experience in startup highly regarded
- Highly regarded for enhancing customer experience
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.
The company offers ongoing training and development, along with flexible working conditions in an innovative environment.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Campbell on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.