Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 29 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Change Manager, you will be responsible for providing support and advice which includes but is not limited to change readiness, stakeholder and engagement planning, communication and consultation planning to support the organisational restructure. This role will be focusing on effectively managing the people related impacts to the organisation and will be working closely with the communications and HR teams as well as other key business stakeholders. To be successful in this role, it is imperative that you are able to support the application of a range of change management tools and frameworks to drive the implementation and stand up of the new organisational restructure.
- Work collaboratively with C-level executives to develop a detailed change management strategy
- Demonstrated experience executing the change strategy and bridging the gap across the business restructure and industrial relations processes
- Develop and manage a comprehensive stakeholder engagement approach
- Lead and provide guidance to the change management team in relation to change readiness, change risk management and change strategy integration
- Previous experience in managing unions resisting to the change strategy with both blue and white collar workers
- Extensive experience in leading a change management team in large complex programs
- Strong ability in managing both internal and external stakeholders in a blue collar environment
- Excellent communication, facilitation, consultation, negotiation and reporting skills
If you are looking for a challenge within a leading government agency to support a company wide transformation, please contact to have a confidential discussion today.
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.