IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Rebecca Martin
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A contract for an experienced IT Infrastructure Project Manager to work on a large Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade project
The successful Project Manager will have extensive experience with upgrading multiple devices across multiple locations from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
Joining a NSW Government agency, you will demonstrate a strong ability in understanding NSW Government procurement processes. You will lead and drive a project team to ensure successful project and business outcomes.
As the IT Infrastructure Project Manager you will work from one of the main offices in Sydney's CBD and will be required to travel to other CBD sites
- Deliver a Windows 10 Migration
- Lead and coordinate IT infrastructure project teams
- Manage internal and external parties
- Ensure accurate project reporting
- Report back to and communicate to Senior Management
- Lead and direct project leadership groups to ensure project outcome is effectively achieved
- Work to tight delivery time frames
- Extensive experience with delivering Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade
- Previous work experience within NSW Government
- Experience managing high profile IT Projects
To apply please click apply or call Rebecca Martin on 02 82893241 for a confidential discussion.