ICT Change Lead
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the ICT Change Lead, you will be responsible for leading a team of Change Managers and Analysts and utilise their skills to ensure the change management framework is executed across the organisation throughout the end-to-end change delivery. The suitable candidate will have previous experience supporting a large complex ICT portfolio working closely with the ICT General Manager looking after the change management functions which will include but is not limited to impact assessments, change strategies and execution at a high level.
- Ensure consistent change management and analysis is delivered by the change resources allocated to each stream
- Communicating with the C-level executives and the GM in regards to new plans and processes
- Identifying the size and scope of projects and utilising resources to ensure that programs are being supported depending on peaks and troughs
- Previous experience supporting a large IT portfolio on various programs of work at different stages
- Strong ability to manage and utilise change resources e.g. Change managers and Change analysts
- Excellent communication, facilitation, consultation, negotiation and reporting skills
If you are looking for a new challenge to lead a large complex government agency going through a complex ICT transformation, please apply for the role to have a confidential discussion.
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.