Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Program Scheduler, you will be involved in developing and implementing the project control procedures for the appropriate work streams which are in compliance to the organisations program management framework. The suitable candidate will be actively supporting EPMO Program and Project Managers and be responsible for the establishment and ongoing maintenance of schedules developed within Primavera to a high degree of accuracy.
As the Program Scheduler your main key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that project controls deliverables are satisfied and Project Control systems and procedures are implemented
- Develop schedule management governance, frameworks, policies and procedures
- Coordinate, review and prepare the plans and schedules for new or existing program
- Identify key tasks, milestones and work allocations to achieve project and program objectives
- Ability to run Primavera 6 training workshops for project and PMO managers
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met.
As the Program Scheduler, you will have:
- At least 5+ years experience in Project Scheduling
- Experience in using Primavera 6 (P6)
- Ideally have previous construction experience
- Excellent organisational skills
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.