Salary Attractive rate
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This utilities organisation has undergone major changes in recent year and is aiming to streamline processes and improve technological solutions. This position will focus on Supply Chain/Logistics processes, in order to increase efficiencies and communication within the organisation. The role will work closely with the Development Team to enhance and implement software applications. Experience across a wide range of industries and technologies is highly desirable.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Report to the Program Manager
- Run end-to-end Supply Chain/Logistics initiatives
- Assist with Software/Application enhancements and implementations
- Be responsible for budgets, schedules and deliverables
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders across business units
This is a six month contract with potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Project Manager, you will have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience in a Supply Chain/Logistics or Utilities organisation
- Experience implementing large scale software and applications
- Experience working on business as well as technical initiatives
- Experience liaising with senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Reference number: 1088090/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.