Project Manager - IBC
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 3 August 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Founded in Australia in 1979, RFI Technology Solutions is now a leading global technology solutions company. RFI’s world class Engineering and R&D teams help produce high-performance antennas, system components and repeater / rebroadcast systems at two manufacturing facilities within Australia. RFI is uniquely placed to support system design, installation, commissioning and support activities. Growth within the organisation has resulted in an exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with IBC experience to work with some of Australia’s largest organisations.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Report to the Regional Project Manager
- Prepare and oversee all aspects of the project plan and project delivery for key clients
- Be responsible for maintaining and controlling cost, schedules and quality of project outcomes
- Manage all phases of the projects including requirements analysis, systems design, specification, development, testing and implementation
- Manage internal and external clients and stakeholders
This is a permanent position.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Project Manager, you will have:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience with IBC projects and competency in managing complex projects
- Experience working with external clients and senior stakeholders
- The ability and willingness to drive to client sites in NSW
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
**Please note that any direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Ben Bradford at Robert Walters for consideration**
Reference number: 1100690/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.