Security Project Manager
Salary Competitive rate
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 22 August 2018 2018-08-222018-09-21 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This utilities organisation is seeking an experienced Project Manager with Cyber Security experience to oversee projects in the SCADA program, specifically focusing on Operational Technologies.
As a Security Project Manager, you will:
- Deliver the SCADA program on time and to budget
- Work on projects involving Operational Technology
- Manage vendor to successfully implement security system
- Comply with Cyber Security industry standards
This is an initial twelve month contract with potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Security Project Manager, you will have:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience with Cyber Security initiatives
- Experience working to and the ability to quote Cyber Security industry standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience with Operational Technology
- Experience in a Utilities organisation
- Experience with SCADA initiatives
Reference number: 1110260/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.