Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Edward Khuu
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-09-23 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Leading financial services company looking for a Master Scheduler. The role is based a 12 month (initial) contract within Sydney CBD. The position involves a range of responsibilities across creation and on-going maintenance, optimisation of critical path views, and PowerPoint preparation.
- Identify key tasks, milestones and work allocations to achieve project and program objectives
- Interpret, prepare, and present projects developed by team
- Creating multiple integrated schedules for multiple delivery streams as well as integrated schedulers with external parties
- Be a team player and strong focus on implementing fit-for-purpose schedules to serve and support the project team
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a mixture of stakeholders, in a complex and demanding environment.
- 6+ years of experience in schedule management roles covering planning, delivery and cutover/implementation
- Proven knowledge with contemporary scheduling tools such as Microsoft Project, Visio & PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and presentation ability
- Experienced advising upwards to Program Directors and other key stakeholders
To apply please click apply or call Edward Khuu on +61 2 82893124 for a confidential discussion.