AV Project Manager
Salary AUD750 - AUD850 per day + super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Idishta Nabi
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-04 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The AV Project Manager will be responsible for planning, and management of projects and ensuring strong engagement with the organisation's business areas. It is an opportunity to work on a large, 3-year program of work; seeking candidates who are eager to continue to add value to the entire program
- Manage the acquisition and implementation of IT and Audio Video equipment
- Understand the business context of projects and successfully manage the relationship with a variety of stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Experience in working on large AV projects within a PRINCE2 framework.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as IT project manager
- Strong capability with Microsoft Project and all MS Office products
- End-to-end project management experience
- Ability to make decisions in a high pressured environment
To apply please click apply or call Idishta Nabi on +61 2 82892118 for a confidential discussion.