Salary AUD800 - AUD850 per day + super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rebecca Martin
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-04 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting opportunity to join a government department located in Sydney CBD as a Project Manager. This position plays a pivotal role in improving software systems and delivering a modern data integration platform for the department. In this role, it will involve communicating to key senior stakeholders as well as coordinating with business teams.
- Manage the planning and delivery of strategic projects, including software development
- Regularly communicate with senior stakeholders to identify and track project objectives
- Manage the project finances including budget formation and forecasting
- Actively identify and manage risks, issues and dependencies to program leadership
- Coordinate with business as usual teams to ensure the process and solution is well-defined
- Experience in delivering both business and ICT government projects
- Excellent, mature stakeholder management skills
- Experience in managing external vendors
- PRINCE2 Methodology certification or equivalent awareness/experience
To apply please click apply or call Rebecca Martin on 02 82893241 for a confidential discussion.