Senior Project Manager
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ashlee Swanson
Date posted 5 September 2018 2018-09-052018-10-05 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A unique and incredible opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a global alternative investment provider and lead the implementation of the Oracle Cloud ERP solution. Reporting to the Head of Project and Change Management, you will initially be responsible for the end to end delivery of the Oracle Cloud implementation. Working with stakeholder liaisons, you will ensure a successful migration to future state and client experience for all business units.
- Work with the business, technology and legal teams to ensure any project related contracts, non-disclosure agreements, bill of materials, statement of work and associated artefacts are appropriately discussed, documented and approved.
- Create a feasible plan that achieves the goals and objectives of the project and aligns with the overall business strategy.
- Ensure coverage and completion of the project tasks (including hiring, assigning tasks and setting deadlines).
- Define, schedule and accurately estimate with teams the task duration to develop and maintain a realistic schedule.
- Define the appropriate funding for the project and keep the project within or under approved tolerances whilst adhering to defined success criteria.
- Monitor budget against estimate at completion, and re-adjust accordingly, proactively raising early recommendations and required change requests for approvals.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships and ensuring satisfaction with results.
- Identify and escalate issues/risks together with mitigation plans, owners and delivery dates to resolve quickly.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 3+ years in implementing Oracle Cloud ERP, EPM and HCM environments.
- 7+ years of experience in Oracle ERP, EPM and HCM applications implementing some combination of Oracle Financials applications.
- Understanding of "Cloud" service delivery models and architectures.
- Experience delivering large scale technology implementations.
- Proven track record of client/vendor management, and C-level stakeholder engagement.
- Ownership and management of project budget.
- Fundamental understanding of project and program life-cycle/methodologies (Waterfall, SDLC, Agile, etc) and ability to adapt and implement fit for purpose solutions.
- Experience delivering technology change across business units/vendors onshore and offshore.
- Proficiency with related software tools, including MS Project, VSTS, JIRA, and MS office suite.
- Excellent documentation/communication/presentation skills to present to and liaise with all levels of stakeholders (project plans, tasks/issues/risks, status reports, financials, etc).
- Proven leadership skills.
To apply please click apply or call Ashlee Swanson on +61 7 30322231 for a confidential discussion.