Location Ipswich CityCONTRACTOR
Consultant Donal Halligan
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-11 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A strong Project Manager is required to supplement the well-established PMO on a number of projects. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and stakeholder engager with experience in delivering projects in a complex IT environment. Experience in IT Service Management is highly desirable
Key duties and responsibilities
- Lead project teams in the delivery of complex projects (typically with significant business, political, or high-profile impact, and high-risk dependencies), ensuring that realistic project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained
- Manage and control resources, operational and capital costs against the project budget and manage expectations of all project stakeholders
- Actively support business change, act as a single point of contact for senior stakeholders and facilitate relationships between them
- Promote the change vision to staff at all levels of the business operation, and keep a focus on business objectives
- Work with senior people responsible for the line business operation to ensure maximum business operations improvements are made as the project delivers its products into operational use
- Maintain the business case for funding the program/project and confirm continuing business viability of the project/program at regular intervals.
- Manage project risk. Carry out risk assessment for identifying potential risk events, quantifying and documenting the probability of occurrence and the impact on the project and/or the business.
- Prepare briefing material and regular performance reports for key stakeholders.
- Manage change and stakeholder engagement to ensure that impacts are clearly articulated in a structured and planned manner.
To apply please click apply or call Donal Halligan on 07 3032 2280 for a confidential discussion.