ICT Relationship Manager
Salary AUD1,000 - AUD1,200 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rebecca Martin
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-11 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting contract opportunity for an experienced ICT Relationship Manager to join a NSW government agency on an initial 6-month contract.
Reporting up to a Director, the ICT Relationship Manager will be responsible for the end to end engagement with government agencies and other public-sector organisations to align the strategic direction and adoption of Data Centre and Cloud Services to business requirements.
This is a client facing role and will need to connect with a diverse group of stakeholders.
As the ICT Relationship Manager you will:
- Drive the adoption of data centre and cloud services technology
- Partner with NSW Government agencies to understand their technical footprint
- Understand the benefits of Government Data Centre services
- Liaise and recommend external providers
- Facilitate strong working relationships with key stakeholders and build on existing relationships
As the ICT Relationship Manager you will have:
- Previous experience in working with the NSW Government
- Demonstrated experience in driving adoption of ICT services including data centre services and cloud services
- Strong business development and relationship management skills within the government and technology space is imperative
To apply please click apply or call Rebecca Martin on 02 82893241 for a confidential discussion.