Salary AUD1,000 - AUD1,200 per day
Location North Sydney
Consultant Edward Khuu
Date posted 27 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A widely established big 4 bank is on the market for a Program Manager to lead an innovative and creative environment. The role has multiple management responsibilities including end-to-end delivery, issues and risks, scheduling of work, and maintaining alignment to the project.
- Manage the project teams as necessary to deliver the scope of the projects
- Comply with PMO standards, procedures and principles
- Quality and timely updates of projects
- Delivery of project objectives and highlighting variations to plan and cost
- Using a positive approach to engage with stakeholders and maintaining relationship
- 8+ years of experience with project delivery
- Asset Management experience
- Knowledge and exposure to wealth processes
- Immaculate stakeholder and relationship management
- Ability to drive results and suggest effective solutions
The successful candidate will be strong willed, understand the procedures and processes of project deliveries under governance, and the ability to motivate and create an outcome focused environment.
To apply please click apply or call Edward Khuu on +61 2 82893124 for a confidential discussion.