Product Support Analyst
Salary AUD380 - AUD400 per day
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Edward Khuu
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-24 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A growing financial services bank is on the lookout for a product support analyst to join their Cards and Loans division. Responsibilities for this role vary from supporting the teams with delivering business solutions, product maintenance, and managing business incidents.
- Testing and identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Research, develop, promote and implement effective and efficient business solutions to ensure best practice
- Schedule and prioritise activities and tasks as per business priorities
- To create, implement and maintain testing plans for changes affecting the Cards and Consumer Lending portfolios
- 2 years of experience within the Financial Industry, particularly focusing on cards and loans
- Essential to have experience with VisionPLUS
- Strong MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio skills
- Demonstrated performance as a project manager with capability to manage projects of varying duration and complexity
- Strong ability in building relationships both to customers and within the workplace
To apply please click apply or call Edward Khuu on +61 2 82893124 for a confidential discussion.