Network Operations Team Lead
Salary + super + bonus
Location North RydeFULL_TIME
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-27 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Global managed services provider is looking for a Network Operations Team Lead to provide effective leadership as well as hands-on support to the engineering team.
One of the leading global managed services providers is looking for an experienced Network Operations Team to take a permanent role. You will be responsible for leading the engineering team and provide hands-on engineering support to managed service customers.
This position requires excellent communication skills and prior experience in both leading a team as well as hands-on technical engineering support experience.
- Provide remote technical support, such as incident management, configuration management change management and release management
- Ensure clear communication in relation to the fault resolution between the company, clients and suppliers
- Coordinate, plan and implement network changes within customer specified change windows
- Develop action strategies and resource plans in critical fault situations
- Improve team’s technical and professional skills, as well as work practices
- Minimum five years of prior experience in technical support and ‘outsource environment'
- Expert knowledge of Cisco Routing, Switching, and Cisco IOS software, as well as IP Addressing and related protocols
- In-depth understanding of routing protocols (EIGRP, IGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP)
- Knowledge of Cisco Wireless Technologies
- Minimum CCNP Certification, CCIE is desirable
This position offers a highly competitive salary package with commission, an established sales pipeline and the opportunity to work for a well reputed global managed services provider in the Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.