Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 7 October 2018 2018-10-072018-11-06 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Seeking multiple Change Analysts who have previously supported organisational and IT system transformations. Reporting to the Head of Change, you will be responsible for understanding the project goals and objectives and the impact of the change on both internal and external stakeholders. **Strong analytical skills is a must**
- Support optimal achievement of planned change and reform benefits for key departmental and divisional change programs and projects
- Undertake current and future state gap analysis, assess business changes and impacts to ensure that organisational change strategy and transition planning is fit for purpose
- Contribute to the development of materials for project communications, engagement and education by ensuring that business changes and impacts are identified and understood
- Any Years experience as a Change Analyst
- Demonstrable experience across a number of large IT or Business projects
- Familiarity of the change management methodologies
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies/approach in a project environment
If you are looking for a new challenge within a growing change practise where you can add value, create structure to ways of embedded change across an evolving organisation, please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.