Salary AUD160,000 - AUD230,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Campbell
Date posted 9 October 2018 2018-10-092018-11-08 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This organisation is in the midst of one of the biggest transformation they’ve ever undertaken and need high calibre Agile Coaches to coach their leaders in new ways of working. There is multiple roles available, from team coaches through to executive coaches.
As an Agile Coach, you will lead, consult and coach senior leaders and executives throughout the business, specifically around the organisational design and development in new ways of delivering. You will be a thought leader throughout the business in one of the most exciting and largest transformations to be undertaken.
You will impart your expert knowledge on this transformation and consult within the business (on the technology side) on ways to structure and deliver in the new world. You will foster a culture of agility and continuous learning, keeping the team focused on your goals as an organisation.
- Lead transformational change across the organisation through adoption of agile
- Consult and promote strategic agile direction through leadership team
- Measure effectiveness of agile delivery throughout organisation and work with teams to fine tune change
- Assess transformation progress, outcomes and direction against roadmap
- Drive best practice across a range of agile ceremonies and squad setup
- Provide leadership through demonstrated experience building agile teams
- Build and maintain strong, high level stakeholder relationships
- Minimum 5 years in Agile leadership positions where you have been instrumental in adoption of new ways of working, particularly in technology and delivery
- Deep understanding of transformational change and delivery
- Strong experience working with executives in large, complex organisations
- High level of flexibility with ability to stretch capability and capacity
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent communications skills
This role is the chance to get involved in a true game changer for large organisations in Australia and will be a trademark role in your career. The company offers ongoing training and development, along with flexible working conditions in an innovative environment.
Experienced, high calibre coaches only.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Campbell on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.