Salary AUD700 - AUD850 per dayCONTRACTOR
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 5 November 2018 2018-11-052018-11-28 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
An exciting initial 6 month contract for an experienced Scrum Master to join one of the largest CRM transformation programs. The ideal candidate will be a part of a 3 year program of work for a large digital transformation initiative across the Business to Customer domain.
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated self starter to contribute to a large CRM platform transformation for an experienced and collaborative Scrum Master. The ideal candidate will also have a strong agile mind set, understanding agile concepts and principles.
As the Scrum Master you will be:
- Coaching and upskilling all team members to improve their adoption and maturity of Agile principles
- Ensuring key Scrum ceremonies are followed and continuously matured.
- Effective management of team dependencies within and across programs/domains/tribes/engines. This includes coordinating operational readiness and security inputs.
- Release planning to ensure cohesive delivery within feature and across dependent teams.
- Effective management of stakeholder expectations through regular updates on team progress, major impediments, and continuous improvement initiatives
- Effective management of team impediments and escalation of items beyond team control as appropriate.
- Driving all non-technical aspects of Agile maturity within feature teams and creating clear visibility of major impediments.
- Ongoing contributions to Chapters / Guilds / Communities of Practice to share challenges and learning's
As the Scrum Master you will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience working in CRM transformation programs
- Experience with complete digital CRM platform rebuilds
- A learning mind set approach and attitude
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.