Senior Delivery Manager
Salary AUD200,000 - AUD240,000 per annum + bonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Campbell
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-05 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This organisation is in the midst of the biggest transformation they’ve ever undertaken and need high level influencers and outcome driven leaders.
As a Senior Delivery Manager, you will oversee a large backlog that is managed at a more granular level by a team of Product Owners. Your role will manage the work delivered by teams and play a key part in driving alignment across them.
You will use your experience in delivery and managing multiple large teams to develop the delivery cadence, as well as planning all of the leadership meetings across the business unit to ensure everyone and everything is on the same pathway and roadmap.
- Lead transformational change across the organisation
- Measure and monitor work and performance across a number of teams
- Assess progress, outcomes and direction against roadmap
- Drive best practice of implementation across teams
- Provide leadership through demonstrated experience
- Build and maintain strong, high level stakeholder relationships
- Minimum 8+ years in delivery leadership
- Demonstrated experience managing delivery across 5+ teams
- Deep understanding of agile methodology at scale
- Strong experience working with leaders in large, complex organisations
- High level of flexibility with ability to stretch capability and capacity
- Ability to influence and negotiate
This role is the chance to get involved in an organisation that is the forefront of their industry and is an opportunity to accelerate your career. The company offers ongoing training and development, along with flexible working conditions in an innovative environment.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Campbell on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.