Salary AUD750 - AUD950 per day
Location Western SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-08 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting initial 6 month contract for an experienced Project Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will be a part of a registry platform development project where they will be responsible for building and maintaining the database. It would be advantageous to have software application development experience within a healthcare organisation.
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated self starter to contribute to a registry platform development project where they will be responsible for building and maintaining the database. It would be advantageous to have software application development experience within a healthcare organisation.
As the Project Manager you will be:
- Support Senior Project Manager to deliver the registry platform (release 3 development) project.
- Support the Senior Project Manager to manage all aspects of the project lifecycle (development, testing, security, infrastructure).
- A hands-on Project Manager who can get things done and does not hesitate to roll up sleeves when required
- Will be responsible for Progress reporting / dashboards
- No direct people management (Individual contributor role) but will collaborate with all the teams
As the Project Manager you will have:
- Must be eligible for Baseline clearance
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Project Manager is essential
- Healthcare experience is highly desirable
- Software application development experience within a healthcare/government organisation is highly desirable
- Experience building and maintaining a registry database platform is highly desirable
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.