O365 Project Manager
Salary AUD750 - AUD850 per dayCONTRACTOR
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-08 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
An exciting initial 6 month contract for an experienced Project Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will be a part of an O365 migration program who also has experience working in the Banking Sector.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will be a part of an O365 migration program who also has experience working in the Banking Sector.
As the O365 Project Manager you will be:
- Undergoing strict management of issues and risks
- Providing and implementing corrective measures to ensure delivery is completed on time
- Ensuring end of day/week and month deployment reports are consolidated, reconciled and accurately provided to key stakeholders
- Working closely with ICT Operations teams to ensure deployment activities are supported
- Focused on client delivery and ensure that continual feedback is implemented as part of ongoing deployment cycles
- Ensuring that change activities are executed in accordance with plan and the users are supported
- Provide solutions and resolve any potential risks and issues for rollout
- Manage financial's, resources and project schedules for the migration
- Handover to BAU operational team after rollout is complete
As the O365 Project Manager you will have:
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a Project Manager
- Must have experience in the Banking sector
- Must have experience with O365 migration projects
- Desirable to have SharePoint experience
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.