Transformation Project Manager
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + super
Location Southern Sydney
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 12 November 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting initial 10 month fixed term engagement for an experienced Project Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will be a part of a large transformation program where they will be responsible for establishing a Global Project Support Centre.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Transformation Project Manager to join the Shared Services Division. The ideal candidate will be a part of a large transformation program where they will be responsible for establishing a Global Project Support Centre. Tackling the scale of this program would require the candidate to have strong experience implementing a PMO.
As the Transformation Project Manager you will be:
- Working closely with the Transformation/Integration team to plan, design and continuously refine the overall approach for the establishment of the Project Support Centre.
- Expand the education of and adoption of PSC processes, measures and approach across all sites.
- Be the driver of activity and action by leveraging key resources
- Work closely with the leadership team to ensure effective stakeholder (clinical and non-clinical) engagement and communication including a focus on building commitment and readiness for change
- Demonstrate the benefits of the PSC through use of its processes, measures and approach on your on projects – predominately new sites
- Produces reports, as appropriate for project governance, including making recommendations for changes to the program
As the Transformation Project Manager you will have:
- Minimum 10 years experience as a Project Manager
- Experience implementing a PMO is essential
- Experience in the Healthcare Sector is highly desirable
- Ability to undertake some travel interstate and internationally
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.