Digital Project Manager
Salary AUD800 - AUD1,000 per dayCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dominic Jennings
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-08 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
One of Australia’s leading Australian utility providers requires a Digital Project Manager with experience in an Agile delivery environment to deliver an end-to-end digital project.
As this organisation undertakes a significant digital transformation program, the need for an experienced Digital Project Manager to lead one of the cornerstone projects from inception through to delivery and into BAU has arisen.
Based in this organisations’ CBD office, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the one of the key projects in the Digital Transformation Program from inception to completion
- Leading and developing the Agile maturity of a dynamic project team
- Developing the Agile maturity of the project team
- Working closely with the business to prioritise features and achieve the required commercial outcomes
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders, vendors and project resources
- Ensuring the project is delivered according to the delivery schedule and budget
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager working on end-to-end digital projects
- 3+ years’ experience delivering in an Agile delivery environment, with experience as a SCRUM Master viewed preferably
- Experience in the utilities sector preferable, but not essential
To apply please click apply or call Dominic Jennings on +61 3 86282147 for a confidential discussion.