Senior Project Analyst
Salary AUD650 - AUD750 per day + Daily rate
Consultant Madelene Ylen
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152018-12-15 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Project Analyst to be the "go to"-person for a stream within a large transformation program. You will be responsible for all PMO activities reporting directly to the Program Director with a dotted line to the PMO Manager.
This organisation is going through change which has created complex challenges for both business and IT. As the Senior Project Analyst you will be the responsible link between multiple projects, supporting Project Managers and Technical Leads.
- Overall support in project coordination and analysis
- Financial management; creation of reports and budget analysis
- Resource management; assist with recruitment and onboarding processes
- Update and maintain schedules
- Supporting process improvement within the PMO and the program
- Governance and risk/issue management
- 5+ years as Senior Project Analyst or Project Coordinator
- Financial services and banking industry
- Experience in all aspect of project coordination
- Excellent communication skills
Please be advised that you do need to have extensive experience in the banking industry, ideally in the wealth management and operations area, to be successful for this role. If you do not have this experience you will not be considered.
This is a 12 months' contract with possibility for ongoing extension.
To apply please click apply or call Madelene Ylen on 03 8628 2134 for a confidential discussion.