Salary Attractive rate
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302018-12-30 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This Western Sydney organisation has a number of small infrastructure initiatives requiring a Junior Project Manager or a Project Manager with 2+ years of experience to oversee them. This role will suit an individual who is keen to further their career in the Project Management space with a well established organisation. As the position is based in Western Sydney, a car and Australian driving licence is required to drive to site.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Report to the Program Manager
- Oversee a number of small infrastructure initiatives
- Be responsible for the project plan, scope and scheduling
- Work closely with vendors to ensure fluid project delivery
This is a six month contract with potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Project Manager, you will have:
- 2+ years of Junior/Project Management experience
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Experience scheduling and maintaining project plans
- IT Infrastructure experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Reference number: 1161520/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.