Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 8 January 2019 2019-01-082019-02-07 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 100000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This large organisation is undertaking a large scale WMS migration and requires a Project Coordinator/Manager to oversee the transition. The project is in its early stages and large in scale, so both Coordinators and Managers with relevant Logistics/Supply Chain/WMS experience should apply. The fixed term contract is for an initial period of 12 months, with potential to extend.
As a Project Coordinator/Manager, you will:
- Oversee a large scale WMS migration
- Assist in the management of project scope, schedules and budget
- Work closely with technical resources and account managers
- Interact with end users of the WMS
This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract, with potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Project Coordinator/Manager, you will have:
- 3+ years of Project Coordination/Management experience
- Experience in a Logistics/Supply Chain Environment
- Experience managing IT and business stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Reference number: 1172560/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.