ICT Program Manager
Salary attractive salary
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-08 it Adelaide South Australia AU 5000 AUD 140 180 180 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This global organisation is initiating their operations in Australia opening an office in Adelaide. Having made a clear commitment around growth to their client, this business is focused on delivering outstanding quality and customer service.
Due to this expansion, there is a need for an experienced ICT Program Manager to join the organisation. Reporting directly into the COO, this position will play a pivotal in the successful delivery of large, complex IT/ICT programs of work.
- Development/maintenance for all IT systems and infrastructure
- Ensure that IT compliance and governance is achieved for the business
- Lead the development and implementation of IT/ICT & Data Management Strategy, policies and Practices
- Ability to develop and implement strategic technology roadmaps
- Provide leadership and direction for the IT/ICT and data management team
- Communication of strategic direction and vision for the Information Architecture
- Act as a Technology Consultant for the business, leveraging the expertise of Service Providers and external technology agencies and recommend appropriate new technologies to improve capability performance
- Proven experience in managing an OPEX/CAPEX budget
- Previous experience in an ICT/IT environment with a broad understanding across the range of technologies
- Experience in managing information systems in a complex environment
- Manage/engage with internal and/or external stakeholders to build strong working relationships
- Tertiary degree or equivalent in a relevant numerate discipline
- Motivated, self-driven and hard-working personality
The successful candidate must hold or be eligible to obtain defence security clearance.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.