IT Project Manager
Salary AUD800 - AUD1,000 per day
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 9 January 2019 2019-01-092019-02-08 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 800 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Seeking an experienced IT Project Manager for delivery of a Finance based project within TDS Projects Portfolio team. The project is being undertaken by the Technology & Digital Services (TDS) Unit. The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, and management of projects and ensuring strong engagement with the organisations business area.
As the IT Project Manager you will be:
- Co-ordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget utilising the City’s artefacts and template documents
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the business client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
As the IT Project Manager you will have:
- Minimum 5 years in IT with experience managing medium to large projects with business systems implementation and integration.
- Experience with Enterprise Finance Systems, specifically transnational systems that issue invoices, track debtors, reconcile payments, import and export financial data.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in delivering solutions on in an enterprise environment with adherence to PRINCE2 framework.
- Technical knowledge of business system integration technologies, with experience recent project experience.
- Experience with the IBM Tririga System (highly desirable)
- Experience with Enterprise level Java Server Environment (highly desirable)
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.